Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life goes on...pretty well so far : )

The week’s been pretty kind to me. So far, it’s packed with activities. Had lunch with Charles on Monday; Tuesday went swimming and shopping with Jasmine @ Haji Lane…great stuff but cannot buy!! Sian…; Wednesday, had coffee with Sherlynn after 3yrs of not meeting while working in PIL…hahahah…ironic rite…anyway it’s was great that we met up and had a fine time :) it was brought over to the night when we chill together with her friend, Angeline @ alleybar. It’s been a month since I drank, so it’s pretty nice…but no more Frozen Magaritas for me!! It’s too girly!! Hahahah…; then today, had lunch with Justin and Henri…it’s always nice to have lunch with my ex-colleagues. They are no longer colleagues, they become family. There’s always a urge in me to go back and visit them, especially my ‘uncles’. It’s comforting to see everyone is doing well and living well. Later, gonna enrolling in blading. Cool!!! Wooo!!!

Life’s pretty wrapped up now…plenty of activities going on. And when I got a job, I reckon more will come. The 1st thing that come to mind is cable ski @ Batam. For $90, you get to ski for the WHOLE bloody day (or until your hands fall off) with lunch as well. BEST man!!! It should be real fun…and maybe I should seriously get a racer bike if I want to get into duathlon. Been thinking hard about this…keep on cracking Nick!!

Oh ya, and I cannot forget my “missed buys” at Haji Lane. The really cool jacket and tops that I’ll been salivating ever since I tried them on…I know the jacket’s still there, but the tops…hmmm….let’s hope it’s not taken ; )

Well, there’s the plan for the whole month (actually only 5 more days…machim sound a lot…kekekek :p)…I guess that’s about it, unless I come up with more stuff to do…hahahaha…

No comments: