Sunday, September 14, 2008

Great Finds @ Haji Lane!!



Today was great!! Went shopping with Serene and Wei Hao. Kekek…it was fun and fulfilling. We headed out to Haji Lane to snatch some good deals, and indeed we did. I managed to see some great jackets, coats & tees, but I didn’t buy…*sob sob*…I need to triple check my expenses coz I’ll be jobless soon, so every penny counts. Anyway, I could have easily clock up $500 worth of merchandise if not for my strong willpower. :p There was this one black jacket that looks like deconstructed with shiny buttons @ $159…and there’s a black, long cardigan from White Room @ $80…and finally 2 tees @ $39.90/each. You see! It’s easily $300…no problem for me..hahahah…anyway, that 2 got a buy each and I’m happy for them..

Then we settled at this fashion shop-cum-ice cream parlor called Pluck. It was so cool!! Coz, the last 2 times they went, it was closed. So I was kinda like the lucky star!! Hahah…and I kept emphasizing it. :p The lady owner was super nice and so were her staff. It was very cosy and neat. You just wish they can stay there longer…here’s the card I took from them: *see up!!*

Operating hours:
Weekdays – Monday to Thursday, 2pm to 8pm
Weekends – Friday & Saturday, 2pm to 10pm
Sunday – 2pm to 5pm

The rum-and-raisin ice cream is addictive! The rum was super strong and that’s the way I like it!! yummy yummy!! I’m sure to go there again to get my alcohol fix. And their brownie was nice too…it wasn’t hard, soft and slightly warm…awwwww…so chocolately loh…it’s a rather big piece, so it will be nice to share :).

Anyway, I still moaning over my missed buys, and I hope I can get them soon…gonna get a job soon and off to shopping again!!! Jacket, cardigan and tees….wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: