Sunday, September 14, 2008

The ordeal is over...time to trot the globe!!

The 2nd week of work had passed and the 3rd beckons. I’ve tendered last Friday and awaiting a session with my GM on Monday. I’ve feel more relieved now but I still jumped out of my bed over the weekends at 3am!! No joke! I really JUMPED OUT of bed..it’s scary loh. I must be super stressed out and frankly, I didn’t get much beauty sleep these 2 days. It’s incredible but I’m just glad I’ve done it. It’s a load of my mind and it’s time to plan my next step. Travel!!! Gonna do that before I embark on another job hunting craze.

Getting fat and lazy now…didn’t been running for the past 3 weeks, as well as swimming. I reckon I’ll plan some sessions after my last day and squeeze in as much swim and run sessions in the coming weeks. Need to get my 28” waist back. Hahahha…

Perth, Japan (still contemplating Tokyo or Osaka), KL & Redang…hope at least ONE of them coming true…I don’t want to be known as a man of no words… :p

No comments: