Sunday, November 18, 2007

Self Reflection...and it's from TV!!

This morning was watching the show, 7th Heaven, and this phrase really struck me:
“You are only responsible for your own happiness.”
People will always be heart-broken when a relationship fails, and tears are inevitable. But it's alrite. It's not your fault if things aren't going your way and everyone may see you are the "bad guy". You don't have to answer to any of them, only to YOURSELF. I feel that we can always reflect on this when we are confused or on wits end. If you can’t be happy, how can you spread it to others, i.e. you loved ones, friends etc. Hmmm…I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. After hearing this, everything becomes simpler and less confusing. Nothing matters more than my own happiness. Every other thing will take care of itself and time will heal all wounds. I hope all the people who are experiencing what I'm going through, to be able to find strength through his/her friends and family and also through the things they do. :)

See! Who say TV is a bad thing…you can learn a thing or two from watching TV 24/7. hahahah…

No comments: