Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Met my ex & Justin's in trouble..

Knocked into Lee Ann today at Amoy food centre! Actually didn’t notice her, but from a distance, I can sense that there’s a babe in front, so when I look up, it was her…hahahah…my 1st reaction was, “What should my reaction be?”. Coz our last conversation was that she’s pissed that I kept delaying our dinner, but it turned out ok. We said hi’s and she’s looking good, but her complexion may have been a tad off. Kekeke…anyway everything’s ok. At least she’s smiling at me :)

There’s always 2 sides to a coin. When there’s a good thing, there’s always a bad thing happening soon. It turns out to be Justin. His relationship with his girlfriend has taken a toil. Most likely they are breaking up soon. Hope everything’s ok with him. The last time when his girlfriend initiated the break-up, he just teared when I asked him. It’s my 1st time seeing a guy cry. He’s very much in love with his girl then. But now, his girl is giving out signals that they should part ways. I feel it’s good for him, coz in his current state, he’s like having no girlfriend. She’s practically working everyday and when she’s on off, they barely spend 24 hours together. Oh well, I just hope he will be ok and keep himself occupied.

No comments: