Saturday, November 17, 2007

My BIRTHDAY!!!

Had a very hectic week..a lot of urgent stuff and was busy like a bee. Even went to work this morning, which only applies when I’ve tons to do. But it’s alrite, I don’t mind coz the workload is really great this time of the year.

But my week was sweet coz I received a birthday prezzie from Yve!! It was the 1st thing I see when I came back yesterday. My mum even sms me that I’ve a parcel. Didn’t know who’s the sender until I opened it. It is a tiramisu cake!!! It’s fake of coz..but it was damn real!! She’s e sweetest sista ever!!! Hahahahah…really very touched coz she’s know doing her FYP and her exams are near, so it makes it the more sweeter!! ; )

So far, I’ve received 2 prezzies. Had a nice bouquet from Tracy and now, my sista’s “cake”. And come Mon, Tracy’s gonna pass me the “real” birthday gift…hahahahah…so happy!! 1st time received so many things. Really appreciated these people who remembered my day (and those who yet to pass me theirs…kekeek)…love ya guys!!

Can’t wait for Mon!!! Muackk!!

No comments: