Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jo, my BEST-EST gf!!

Been an ok wk. My dad bought a new digi cam!! It’s the newest Lumix!! 8 mega pixel..now I can take more pretty pics with it, and w/o the red eye effect…arrrggghhhh.. :p

Had supper with Charles and Jo. Pretty good and relaxing. Hope it can last forever. Really need the time out with my pals, esp Jo…miss her lots when I’m feeling down. Don’t know what I’ll do when she’s away. Just like the time when she’s in Aussie. But I’m just glad she’s back for good. I guess she’s like my pillar of strength, even though she’s not by my side most of the times. But because we connect at a level where no one can go to, I feel she’s the only one who can understand me, and I can truly be myself, i.e. being all girly and stuff…hahahahah…and there’s no judgement, I’m very sure of that!!

She’s my best-est friend EVER!! Love her lots and it hurts when she’s sad and tear. I don’t know how to put it in words lah. But it transcends beyond basic friendship, coz we are always standing by each other and try to be there for one another. We just LOVE each other too much!! And losing our friendship is totally out of our question.

I don’t know what I’ll do when she’s married and have a family of her own..hmmmm…I guess, I’ll miss her lots ba. Just don’t move her home too far from mine, if not it will be even more difficult to meet up!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! That’s unimaginable!!! Hahahahah…

This post is just for her. Don’t think I dedicate a whole post to her yet, so it’s about time I do it. Coz I love my best buddy, best-est gf, best-est shopping companion..kudos to the best human who has prettify my life in the last 6 years and more to come.

Love you!! Muacckkk!!! *hugz*

No comments: