Sunday, November 04, 2007

24th Nov 1982...25 yrs on..

Had a pleasant surprise last fri at work. Someone sent me flowers!! Hahahah…actually I know who it is when I received the phone call from my receptionist. Coz she’s the only person who will send me flowers out of so many friends. And also, only she and my wife have my office address, so that makes the guessing much, much more easy. It’s Tracy!! Kekeke…she was weird from that morning onwards, asking me whether I’m working that day. But still it didn’t struck me as something funny, coz she’s always forgetful. Anyway, when I got the flowers and got a few stares and looks…the feeling’s SHIOK!! Reckon I’m the only guy in my level, or maybe the entire building, to have flowers at his desk. It’s 6 stalks of white rose with a cute teddy. She’s the sweetest, isn’t she?! And it smell pretty nice too. Most probably it’s my 1st and last time ever, to receive flowers from the female species.

Very heartwarming and very special. Definitely made my day and days to come. This is my month. It’s my birthday. Another year past, another year older. Well, any wishes? Nothing in mind though. Good health to my family and myself, and my close friends too. But the biggest wish of all might have to be, to be able to rid myself of the predicament I’m having between Irene and myself. Hope it will be settled, bad or good.

Gonna live in the moment and enjoy myself while I can and planning my X’mas shopping way ahead of time to get prezzies for everyone I love.

Love ya.

No comments: