Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's my 25th BIRTHDAY!!




*here's the pics of my shopping and caking cutting "ceremony"...kekeke:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I’m a quarter of a century old!!! Steady right…kekekek…only 25 lah!! :p In my years on Earth, this year is the ONLY year that I received the most prezzies!!! Yiiipppeeee!!! I LOVE them all!! Coz it’s a gift from the heart :)

Here’s the low-down of my lovely gifts:

1. Tee & ear-rings from Irene
2. Cuff-links & “Love” letter from Jo
3. Polo Tee & Roses from Tracy
4. “Tiramisu” cake from Yve
5. A surprise gift from Annie (Irene’s friend and yet to receive..)

and various red packets from my folks and my grandparents :). And today, after a good dinner at the zi char stall opposite my block, we had cakes!! YES! 2 cakes!! One is a hazelnut chocolate cake from my sis and another is a blackforest from Irene. And they both taste FANTASTIC!! But I’m more inclined towards the hazelnut. Kekeke…v v v v NICE!!

And yesterday after our collection of the race packs, walked about the Sports Expo. Then spotted a water-bag & sunglasses!! It’s bloody nice & cheap loh. The bag only $48 complete with the bladder and the shades only $145 with 2 extra interchangeable lenses!!! Aaahhhh!!!! It’s a great deal to resist. So, I bought them today, just to buy these things. Then went Suntec to jalan jalan and bought this nail care kit from Israel. It’s those cart stall and surprisingly they have 3 other outlets in Singapore, i.e. Great World, J8 and Vivo. Anyway, it’s 45bucks for 1 set and 2 for 90. So I got 1 for myself & 1 for Irene. SHIOK!! Today I’m super broke liao…hahaha…but it’s worth it ; ) definitely going there again to replenish my stock when I’m done. They have other dead sea products as well. Kinda reasonable price and they have a website as well, so it’s pretty easy to know their products. Try it, it’s http://www.vardimigdal.com/. And I don’t have commission by recommending this. Hahahah… :p

And i was talent spotted again!! kekeke...It's my 3rd time. Anyway I gave that guy my no. but I'm not going to go for anything. Just feel shiok about getting spotted again, means I'm handsome!! kekeek.. :p

Ok lah, I need to polish my nails now!!

No comments: