Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I wanna be a DAD!!

Just watched the show, The Game Plan. Pretty good and heart warming. Suddenly have the urge to go have a kid right now!! Hahahah…coz the kid is so cute and you wish you’re the dad. Maybe my biological clock is beginning to tick. :p But I’m always worried my kid will turn out wrong…maybe too educated and watched too much documentaries. Make you kinda uptight about conceiving. Anyway, I love kids, so I hope they will come soon but I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna with my wife.

Reassessing the situation now, so no worries guys, I know what I’m doing :) Back to kids, they are so cute and lovely but also a lifetime of commitment. So must make doubly sure before doing the most major thing in your life.

Have kids, that’s where you’ll truly know the meaning of love…pure innocent love ; )

No comments: