Thursday, October 30, 2008

Week 44...

As usual, Susan’s skills are at its best. My brows turned out marvelous…as usual :p Neat, clean and nicely shaped. Looking clean and prim again, and ready to take over the streets again. Hahahah…

Finally went for a short distance swim and was pretty ok. Only did 2km, but already panting like crazy. I better start running soon and on a regular basis, before I finished flat at my 10K race in December.

My Jap class was fun but the homework is getting more and intense. Sibei sian loh…I love the conversation and in-class lessons, but the homework is what I dreaded most. Haiz……lost the motivation to carry on another term. Anyway, we’ll see…

The rest of the week is pretty boring and only looking forward to my blading class over the weekend. FUN TIME!!

No comments: