Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A week just crept past...so wasted...

The past few weeks had been great and fun. Rekindling old friendship and regaining my exercise regime back into the limelight have been the focus of late. Bcoz of the many foodie trips I had with Irene for the past weeks, had gained 2kgs!! That’s a lot loh…that’s why my swims and runs are more so important. In order to keep up with the glorious food, I just have to do it, i.e. to run more, to swim more. It’s also to train for the fab body for the Krabi trip in few weeks time. A good bod and golden tan is important to make the photos turn out great. hahaha…ohhh, I’m such a camwhore. Kekeke… :p Love me or hate me, girls.. ;)

My 1 month blading class had ended and thinking very hard whether to continue. My only issue is money. Haiz……if I’m working now, it’s not a problem for me. But it’s really fun loh…sian…I reckon in the end of the day, I might still sign up! :p

p.s. oh ya, I just bought my million bucks swimming trunks. It bled me $107!!! Aaarrgghh!!! Oh well, this is the price to pay for wanting to look more sexy. Hahhahah….kill me girls.. :p

No comments: