Monday, October 13, 2008

Sore ankle & an ASSHOLE HR Mgr

Weekends pretty good. The only downside is, my Achilles is sore now after 2 days of blading. I reckon must be my overzealous attitude on stunts. Hahahah…oh well, I got 3 more days to walk properly before leaving for Genting.

During mid-week, actually didn’t enjoy the best of it. I was tua by the stupid HR manager and didn’t receive her phone call for the final interview. And it comes to a point that I need to chase for it. Even so, the agency girl told me today that they are still interviewing more candidates and will revert by this week end. I was thinking, “What the FUCK??!!”, they are not hiring a manger. They freaking looking for a JUNIOR POSITION!!!!!! What’s there to search high and low for a miserable post. It’s plain dumb and cost inefficient. I guess this post is not urgent and they can afford to play with the time. DAMN!!! I FUCKING NEED A JOB MAN!!! If I get another offer, I would fucking accept it straight away, just to spite them….MOTHER FUCKERS!!! They don’t know what they are missing…ASSHOLES!!

Back to icing my sore ankle & wrist…………….

No comments: