Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MotoGP Genting Trip 17-19 Oct

Back from my KL trip and it was disappointing. Don’t get me wrong. The MotoGP was fantastic!!…it’s the city that was sucky. It’s expensive and outdated. It wasn’t as good as before. Partly bcoz I’ll been traveling and KL just doesn’t match up anymore. There is totally no fashion trend, lousy/expensive food and practically nothing to buy back!!! It’s took me 2 shopping venues before locating the humble sour plums. It’s miserable man, I tell you. You thought it’s a simple/convenient tidbit, but when you want to find it, you just unable to find it. I find damn stupid and funny that day loh… :p Besides that, I didn’t buy anything.

Ok ok, enough of complaints and back to MotoGP. The sound was deafening for the final MotoGP catergory. It was shiok!!! The seats were vibrating when they zoomed past. It’s exactly like F1. the smaller bike categories, i.e. 125cc & 250cc, were less noiser and bearable. But when it comes to MotoGP (800cc), I have to put on my ear plugs. Hahahaha….it’s a very powerful noise!!! I LOVE IT!! You can get high, just by listening to it..No joke!

I changed S$200 just to buy Vale (for those uninitiated, he's the MotoGP World Champion 2008!!!) merchandise, but it was disappointing. I couldn’t find the ones I want. I wanted to get a visor and it wasn’t on sale. Then the pit crew shirt doesn’t have M size. So, imagine Justin & my face…black and long…just like a kid loh. Idiot!!! When I came back and checked online, the visor is totally out-of-stock now. Hmmm…have to wait loh. Hopefully, can get my hands on it by X’mas J.

Oh well, there’s nothing much to write for my 3 days trip. YES, it’s that boring…

Oh ya, Genting was lousy loh. the rooms was really nice and the beds are comfy, but there isn’t any mini-bar, safe, hand towels & proper wardrobe!! Damn insufficient for me..How can the rooms be so nice but lack in amenities?? Anyway, it will be the last time I’m ever gonna step foot into M’sia!

p.s. wanted to post the raw sound of the 250cc but the stupid blogspot takes ages to upload...so you guys can't have the luxury to listen to it...SHIT!! Too bad loh...

No comments: