Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feeling the HEAT...No birthday gift this year???

With my birthday looming in 5 quick weeks, I’m wondering whether I’ll be able to celebrate in style or in shambles…by then, if I’m STILL jobless (crossing fingers) by end of October, my mood will most probably go downhill from there. Haiz…it will be the only year in my working life, that I’m jobless come my birthday. Really REALLY si bei sian

I don’t know when this hiatus will end…feeling the pinch now, especially in this time of recession (YES!!! It’s here!! Wake up guys…!! :( ) No more fine dining (not even McDonald’s!), no more shopping (that’s the killer…hits my sore point.. :( ), no more outing that costs money. I guess I need to sanction what I can do and cannot do. Most importantly, weighing the costs, if involved any. Best if it’s free or someone is sponsoring me!!! Kekeke…

When can I resume my lifestyle again???????? I hope not too late…feeling very lethargic/restless/sian-ness/unglam. I’m screaming inside man…I WANT TO WORK!!! The boredom is killing me…my butt is gonna have piles if I continue to sit in front of the PC and facebook, day in day out…

HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!

No comments: