Friday, October 10, 2008

KL, Krabi & Blading...can life be any BETTER!!??? Yippee!!

My interview went pretty good but this HR Mgr is sickening. Told me to complete the survey and she will call me the next day, but it’s been 3 days and I STILL YET to receive her call…bloody BITCH!!!! Even the agency girl called and offered to chase her for me…very good service :) anyway, it’s just a waiting game now….haiz….sian…

On Wednesday, went for a 4km swim and got a damn good tan. Hahaha…starting to itch now…skin’s peelin anytime!!! SHIT!! :p Then Thursday, went to book my MotoGP trip to KL with Justin. Pretty cheap loh, only $250. But the downside is, we’re stayin in Genting and have to travel longer…but anyway, it suits Justin’s new work schedule, so I’m ok with it….if not, we’ll be staying in Berjaya Times Square!!! 5*!!! Awwwww…..*drooling already*….

Today, went to collect my New Balance race pack…and my waxing session…nice & prim now!! Yummy!!! Kekeke…oh well, I’m all set for my blading tomorrow and Sunday… ;) Feeling all set and ready to take on the world!! If I manage to master the T-stop, I’ll go blading next week to blade on my own…kekeke….getting tingling already…hahahaha…hmmm….once I get my job, I’ll definitely get my own set of wheels!!

Oh ya, my grandma is on the feeding tube, and she's getting more nutrients now. And she definitely look MUCH MUCH better...she can talk louder, joke more and smile...feeling more relieved now :) Will be praying hard for her...

Well, it has been an eventful week…looking forward to my KL & Krabi..and blading too!! SHIOK-NESS!!!

No comments: