Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tough times ahead...but still travelling!!??

Just confirmed my trip to Krabi and most probably tie up the trip to KL as well, by the end of this week. Another good news was receving a call from the job agency. It took me 4 hrs to return it back. Hahahah…coz I was comtemplating whether to go for the interview with Thome Shipping. Despite the internal struggles (worries given by the stupid interviewer), I decided to call back and arrange the 2nd interview. So, now waiting for her call to tell me the firm time/date. After which, if they really offer me the job, I’ll call back my ex-company and see whether they are willing to terminate the new guy and take me back. I know it sounds bad, but it isn’t what you think. Coz this guy got issues and my colleague reckon he will be a problem in the long run, so that’s being taken into consideration. Anyway,……….I’m just hoping for the best :)

Kinda half hearted about the trips, but I know I’ll enjoy them even in the situation I'm in now. Haiz…trying not to think so much about it and living life by the day. Hoping to snag a job real soon and I can resume my routine shopping spree and contribute to the family allowance…praying damn hard…….

It’s tough now….not so rosy after all.

No comments: