Sunday, April 27, 2008

Having a Miser as boss...Chey!!

My boss really is a miser, with a capital M!! My China supplier came over for meeting last Friday and as usual, we went for lunch. It wasn’t those cheapo restaurants. It’s Lei Gardens @ Chijmes. We went there a couple of times and we KNOW it’s grand and tough on the wallet. My point is, at our home ground, my boss didn’t even offer to pay loh. In fact, my supplier alllllllllllll the way from Shanghai, paid for the meal. Should set him back around $600-700, at least. WAH LAU!!!!! For once, I feel very disgraced being the subordinate of hers. People from overseas, paid for our meal HERE. AT OUR SOIL. Such disgrace. Such a loser. ‘coz at Shanghai, my supplier treated us very well, so I suppose it’s only natural for us to return the kindness. But it wasn’t meant to be.

After lunch, I went round to vent my disagreement. Telling my colleagues and friends, how can have such a boss. No wonder no one likes her in the company. No style, no say.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ather this incident, it further cements my/our decision to leave the company, especially the dept!!! Chey!!!!

No comments: