Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Surgery...Medical & Cosmetic


Here’s the look babes!! Eat your heart out! Kekeke…
On leave today and went for my brow-trimming session. Once again, Susan (the boss) didn’t disappoint me. She conjured some magic and I came out looking FABULOUS!!! It’s better than the last time. Damn nice man!!! And her service is forever 1st class. Though my session costs $5, she would still treat you as VIP. That is what I call quality service from the heart. :) I even advertise for her too! I asked my MSN friends to patronize her as well… :p

But it's rather painful on the 2nd brow, and as usual tears rolled...kekeke...it's PAINFUL!!! Much more than the 1st time I went. So I made up my mind to come every 3-4 weeks to prevent such torture again. Hahahah...lesser to pluck is always better! ;) A minute longer and I would request time-out man! No joke!! My pain tolerance is low for such beauty regimes..I can fracture my hand and still tahan the whole day before seeing the doc, but this,...NO WAY in Hell. :p

Hope my piles surgery does not hamper my training regime. I can only bank on recovering within 3 weeks and that will leave me with 2 weeks of intensive training. Crossing my fingers, no complications and excessive bleeding. God!! Now it’s the time to show your prowess….*show some love big man...*

No comments: