Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He dropped THE Bomb!

Phewwww….what a day! Boss’s not around and it’s a breeze. ;) Work’s slow and steady, but actually, there’s nothing to much either!! Kekek…Anyway, let’s get on with it…..

Jerry, my new colleague, dropped a bomb on me during our kopi session. When the topic touched on “further studies”, he paused a second before blurted out that, he actually enrolled himself for FULL-TIME studies and the semester starts in Sept, (IF he’s accepted) which he will know only in end May. Then we probed further (me, Justin & Kelvin). He said, since it’s not known whether he would be accepted, so he might as well get a job. But he did said he wanted a temp, but no luck. Then this opportunity arises and he grabbed it. “Where got such thing wan?!!”…“Where can you get the best of both worlds!” You can only choose one, my friend!!

“FUCK YOU, YOU JACKASS!!!”, was actually screaming in my head.

I think Justin share the same sentiments as me. Wah lau!! That is totally not professional man!! You’re in the real world, boy. You have to be responsible for your actions and bear the consequences. You will be definitely be CONDEMNED in the shipping industry. No one will employ you bcoz of what you did here in PIL. Bad words travel fast and wide. So beware & be very prepared. That’s my advice.

I told him to at least have the courtesy to tell my boss after knowing his place is confirmed. But I know it’s difficult and surely, get a lashing from her & HR. ‘coz during the interview, he didn’t mentioned he’s going to be doing his tertiary education sooooooo soon. I reckon if he tells my boss, she might just terminate his services immediately. She wasted so much time looking for the perfect candidate, then he turned out this way. Took her bloody 4 months (she told us the new guy/gal is coming in Jan, and it’s Apr now.). Almost didn’t want to teach him anything after lunch…just show him some data entry in the end. Anyway, I’m just waiting for the “good show” to come on. LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!! :p

Apparently, once I told people I’m going for piles surgery, many of them came out of the closet. Didn’t know it’s such a common ailment. My friends have it. My colleague had it. So it’s pretty normal, I guess. But the thing is, most of them didn’t have the operation. So I’m contemplating whether to go or not. Hmmmm…will ask my doc for a 2nd option though. Anyway, I hope whatever it is, I’m ok :)

Was watching Fashion Ave earlier on and I’m always turned on by it. ‘coz it made me wanna shop immediately!!! It’s killing me man! This Jodie Kidd (the hostess in the show and happened to be a model..not very pretty though…kekeke :p) is always showing the great places to shop in the world, but the prices are always sky-rocket. Anyway, that’s not the point. The image of nice weather, shopping streets in Europe…oh my God!! Do I need to say anymore??!! Make me feel like packing up my bags and go to Europe rite away. Hahahah…or just Orchard?! :p Aaarrrggghhh!!!

No comments: