Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Steal!!

A cloudless sky. The dry, hot air. Low humidity. It’s a gorgeous weather, by my standards! It’s almost like the weather in Gold Coast. Thank God I went out today, if not it’s wasted again. Then it will be letting the big man down. Kekek… :p

Went to watched Harold & Kumar 2 with Justin and went window shopping afterwards. Headed to Isetan Scotts & snapped up 2 running shorts by Nike @ the price of $22.05!! keke…don’t believe it right? Tell you more if you wanna know ;) it’s ALMOST illegal…hahahahah…it’s between me & Justin ONLY. SWEET!!!

It’s the weekend again & thank God (again) that I’ve plans this week. Yiiippppeee!!! Foodie trip and chill-out with the guys will do me just fine… :p Before jetting off to Shanghai for work, it’s a much needed chill-out session to keep my mind/body/spirit sane. Hope all will ends well in Shanghai WITHOUT the hiccups. Hate it if some small thing screw the whole trip up. Praying hard for that :) You babes, better pray for me also k…

Cya in a week!! Hmmmm…you can make advance booking with me before I fly off..kekeke…at least it makes me more excited when I’m on the flight back. ;)

p.s. I’m on leave on the 9th k…so you girls, know what to do ya…hahahaha…love ya!!

No comments: