Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spend Spend Spend!!!

Ooh la la…!!! Finally made my way to get a Brazilian and waxing on my pits. It’s GREAT!!! But the stupid thing is, when I got home and check out Strip’s rates, it’s cheaper by 40%! SHIT big time man!!! But at least now I know where to go when the bush grows back again. Kekeke… :p

The past week had been the most amazing time EVER. In Shanghai, had my first ever full body scrub. My God, it left my skin yearning for more when I get back. Kekek…now I’m seriously thinking whether to sign up for any beauty salons. It’s damn shiok man. So smooth….awwww….it’s a sinful indulgence, but one that I can grow to love. :) Any recommendations? The full body massages and foot massage were good as well. It didn’t really make my muscles totally relax, but at least it’s soothing. There’s nothing more I can ask for in this trip. Fully paid spa treatments, entertainment and food, it’s the most relaxing holiday I ever had!!! All thanks to my supplier!!! Thank you Yan Jie!!! ; )

With the GSS on the horizon, it’s inevitable that the annual itch to shop is here again. But I already start the ball rolling by snapping up a pair of Rayban after my waxing session @ Penisula Shopping Centre yesterday. It wasn’t those stylo-milo shop, and that explains why the prices are cheaper than others. You can’t miss it when you enter at the front door. It’s really cool! My dad has it, and now it’s my turn. Kekek…the fashion has come full cycle. Besides that, I ALMOST bought a few pairs of Onitsuka Tigers, adidas and more Raybans! They are all calling out eagerly for me to buy them home….aaaahhhhh!!!! But thank God my brain won the battle, if not I would easily be $700-800 poorer. Proud of myself!! Kekeke.. :p

p.s. hope to rope in a few kakis for spa, then we can go together and have a great time…after that can go makan!! ; )

No comments: