Monday, May 19, 2008

Meeting Up

Had a morning swim and managed to cover 50 laps, until Charles came. Cut short my swim and head for lunch with him. Nice weather for the past 3 days and I’m very very grateful for that. THANK YOU BIG MAN!!! A nice sunny weather really maketh my day. Make my mood more cheerful and….ehhh…sunny!! kekek… :p

Then came the elusive sms from my girlfriend…Jo! Finally met up with her for tea @ TM. Wish I could give her a hug but people are watching, so I spared her the embarrassment. Hahaha…next time my dear ; )

Had coffee and jalan jalan at the malls. I would say, we had a great time talking and spilling our thoughts during the 2hr session. It’s like a crash course, and we squeezed out as much info for one another to update on our daily lives. Fruitful is the word. We manage to know the current affairs and what will be happening in the coming weeks…..so in case we don’t meet, AT LEAST we can pre-empt the end results. Hahahah… :p Anyway, it’s nice to see that girl’s face again.

p.s. you should really consider rebonding, but for your work commitment, it’s a pity you can’t. Then I guess, there isn’t much you can do, coz for most of the time, your hair will be bun-up.

No comments: