Monday, May 19, 2008

The Big Reveal

As I predicted, it’s the year of break-ups. First, it was I. Then on Sat, I realized my sister had also broke up with her long time boyfriend too. It did come as a surprise, as they always seem to be in very good terms. The best part is, my sister is nonchalant about it. So, I guess it’s good news?!

The cat is out of the bag but it’s still kept contained within my household. My folks were very understanding but still being sad. It’s inevitable, and I totally understand their feelings. There’s been a whirlwind of thoughts ever since my confession, but finally (after 1 year) the rock is off my chest. It felt a huge relief but still a pity my marriage has to turn out this way. It’s been a long 3 years; from courtship to ROM to now, it’s a whirlwind romance and I never regret it. The only regret is that, she ever knew me. If I could turn back time, I wished we never cross path and her life would be better. That I know. Anyway, I’m just glad we’re proceeding to the lawyer soon and get this over with. It’s not cheap but it’s my undoing. I take full responsibility.

Ever since the big reveal, I’ll been proactive in searching new fashion and beauty treatments. First stop, teeth whitening. Already book my appointment @ Dental on the Bay next Friday. I know it will turn out gorgeous!! ; ) Finally book it since I saw it in Jan. With my bonus at hand, I reckon it wouldn’t be much left after I made my list…hahahaha…actually, after deducting the treatment and lawyer fees, half of it already gone. So, only half left…isn’t much to think of either, might as well save it. Gotta spend less these few months and try to save a bit.

There’s so much buzzing in the next few weeks, that I can’t stop myself from being high. Kekeke…there’s Sundown Marathon, Passion Run, Teeth Whitening, Sentosa Getaway…Gosh…it’s aplenty!!! :) There ain’t any events I can’t go and will not go..I’ll be there for ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cya there babes!! ; )

No comments: