Friday, December 28, 2007

LIFE

Ain’t Life great! Think about it. It’s the only thing in the whole wide world that gives you 2nd chance in your life. Not even your girlfriend/boyfriend does it without thinking twice. Life’s has its means and ways to let you in on the little secrets of this planet, and you’ll get to know a little more of yourself everyday. It’s self-discovery everyday! It’s your own Truman Show. :p Ya ya…is it making sense to you?! Kekeke…I’m smart right… :p so after all, I’m not a himbo. Hahahha…

We don’t have to complicate matters by twisting and turning the same ol’ issue/problem day in day out. Draw out the “main” point, decide whether it’s worth your time to make/break and get on with it. You’ll suddenly feel time is more flexible and you can do more things!! Life’s simple, don’t make a fuss out of it. LOVE LIFE!! LOVE ME!! (me represents yourself, but I don’t mind more people loving me. Kekeke…)

This thought just came into my mind and I thought I just share with you guys. Ehhh…only a handful who bothers to read my uninteresting blog, i.e. Jo, Yve & HS. :) I’m not that popular, you know :( Anyway, keep that in mind and it might make your Life simpler, easier and happier. Perk up!! Life’s GREAT, go out and have fun!!

p.s. see why I put a capital “L” in Life. It’s real important and you should love it more than anything. Love thy neighbours, friends, strangers and family. Keep it real folks ; )

No comments: