Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Happy New Year everyone!! 1st day to work and I’m already sick. Kekeek..just came back from the doc’s. Taking a MC tomorrow. Yipppeee!!

Got a surprise today from my baby sis. She gave me a day free trial @ Fitness First. So sweet rite…but other fitness centres gives more than a day. Normally a week or 3 months. Quite stingy hor. :p But nonetheless, I’m going next Friday after work. Yve will be there, so hopefully I can bump into her :)

The year kickstart to a pretty decent start. Just hope it will gain momentum and can only gets better.

Hmmm…hope I can gain more girlfriends lik Jo, i.e. share the same mentality, personality (craziness and easy-going) & love shopping!! I just feel these people keeps me happy and hope I can get to know them..hopefully :p Oh ya!! And she must stay within 1km of my home radius..hahahaha..it’s not impossible. Just need more effort & LOTSA LOTSA Luck.

Kudos to my dearest girlfriend, baby sista, good buddies for being here for me in 2007 and continuing to stay here in 08 as well. Love ya lots!!

No comments: