Saturday, December 01, 2007

Best Birthday EVER!!! 2007 is a year to REMEMBER!!

Rui En believes in this and I guess it makes A LOT of sense. Quote:

you try to be somebody for everybody, but in the end, you are nothing to yourself”.

It’s something along this line. It’s very true man. Everyday life, you try to be a son, father, boyfriend, husband to someone that she wants or hope you to become, that you lose your self-identity and become an empty shell. You don’t know what you really want to be for YOURSELF. So this ties in with my earlier quote of “you are only responsible for your own happiness”. Only God can bring happiness to everyone, not us, mere mortals. Let him go wonders. He only created us to be responsible to oneself and no one else except to Him.

Very interesting quotes I’d heard recently. Maybe it’s showing me a sign that it’s time to take action, and it’s the “best” time to do it. I’m bidding for the right time and hope for the best. You guys, especially Jo, should know what I’m talking about ya? My marriage.

Anyway, received another FANTASTIC prezzie today. It's the very nice and very expensive Korea Soccer Jacket. It costs $109 man!!! It's very very very sweet of the guys. Really touched that they make a point to make me feel special when they are busy with their exams and work. It's definitely the year to remember. :) They are the best-est friends any human being can get!! You guys win hands-down!! and feet too!! keekekek...I'm really really humbled and greatest honour to have you guys as friends in this lifetime. I really am :) Hope our friendship will last this whole lifetime and strengthen as time grew old with us. Hurray to our bond!! (this goes out to Jo, Soon, Jess, HS & Serene) Thank you thank you thank you!! love you guys to bitssssssssssssss!!!!

No comments: