Thursday, December 27, 2007

National Treasure...Brings out the patriotism in me..

Had a great party on the Eve of X’mas. Partied till 4am and hit the sack. It was really really fun and everyone was enjoying themselves. Everyone sang to his or her hearts content, except HS…poor girl. She was sick and hope she recovered fast. :)

This year, I was in the mood of giving (as the Chinese like to say, “too much money, don’t know where to spend” mood) and bought everyone I love and born with, a prezzie. Including my couz! I reckon it’s my 1st time. Received lotsa this year and I truly adore all these people. People who love me all year round and since I was born. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!! Muuuaaaccckkkk!!

Went to watch National Treasure yesterday. It didn’t fail me. The story was intriguing and as expected, kept me at the edge of the seat, literally. I guess there’s a part 3. Can’t wait for the next installment!!! The script writers are damn bloody GOOD!! Go watch it if you still not yet done it. I guaranteed you wouldn’t regret it. ; )

Actually this posting was due yesterday, but my sis's lappie went down, so my dad gotta use the connection to repair. Anyway, I'm just glad I FINALLY gotta post it..Aaaaarrrrggghhh...kekeeke.. :p

NYE here I come!!!

No comments: