Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mad X'mas Shopping!! & I dreamt of my sista...kekekek

Actually this is an overdue posting. Kekekek…writing this JUST for Yve. ‘coz I dreamt about her 2 nights back and it’s due to the fact that she called me in the day. Weird rite? Hahahah…anyway it really nice to dream of my baby sista and how I wish it’s real. ; ) oh ya, and she’s really hot now!!! Just chat with her through MSN and you can see her display picture is totally pro-looking and HOT!!! But she just played it down and be humble. Silly girl. :p so if any guys wanna chat her up, contact her through me!!! You wouldn’t regret it. ; )

My 1st day of work back from my trip is really slack. Though piled up high with papers and emails, I selectively chose those that require my attention and left the rest till Mon. I’m too distracted with the season to be jolly and shopping!! Hahahah…went shopping again yesterday, but it’s for my couz. Only bought CDs for myself. My back’s hurting and have to cut short my trip loh. So sad man. Still have Suntec, Marina Sq, Bugis Street to conquer!! Hmmm…looks like I can only go after X’mas. Post X’mas SALE!!! Hahahaha…I’m going crazy now..stupid sales everywhere!! Aaarrrggghhh…..kekeekek :p

No comments: