Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wrinkles & Dry Skin

I think this posting gonna kill all my readers out there. My mum said I got wrinkles, and I have more than her when I smile!!! Hahahahaha….She said bcoz I’m losing weight all that fats have been displaced and nothing filled the void, so the lines are super obvious. Kekekek…I just told her I’m showing signs of wisdom. Hahahahahah….Anyway she’s right lah. Do you ever see a fat person with wrinkles?? No rite…so it’s just plain obvious.

Another thing is, during dinner, my auntie commented that my skin is dry and need moisturizer and sunblock. Wah!!! Like that she also can tell. Power loh!! I reckon it’s bcoz of my Saturday’s swim that made it even obvious. But then again, she got a point. So, I said I’m gonna moisturize and apply sunblock religiously from now on….except when I swim and exercise. Kekekeke :p it’s such a hassle to apply all those yucky stuff on my face. I’m an au naturel guy, so putting those stuff makes me feel very eeky. YUCKS!!! Anyway, if it’s just moisturize and sunblock, then that I can do. :)

I’ll be a good boy from now on… :p listen to your mummy and you’ll never go wrong. Happy Mummy’s Day!!!

No comments: