Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Induction Week

This has been a hell of a week. Ever since I turned permanent on Monday, I’ve been super busy. It’s as if the last 4 months is just an illusion and what comes after that is the true test of grit and perseverance. I’ve been doing OT almost every single day. Though I’m not complaining, but I’m wondering how much longer can I take this. I didn’t know what I’m in for when I signed the papers. The workload was easier, but after I signed on the dotted line, it seems that the magical moment has burst and welcome to misery. Hahahah… :p haiz……don’t know whether to smile or cry. Oh well, I’ll take it as a challenge and see how far I can push myself. Just like how I completed my last 2 marathons.

LET’S DO IT!!!!

And when the stress kicks in, the yearning for alcohol heightens. Gotten my fix with Charles and what a relief it was. Beer and fried chicken wings…yummy!!! Doing this once a fortnight could do the trick for me. Any more than that, I will go broke. Kekekek… :p

No comments: