Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day?

This time round, my forgetfulness has really done the deed. I've forgotten my colleague's mum had passed away and still wished her, Happy Mummy's Day and that she must be having a great time with her....WHAT THE FUCK!!!! That was the 1st reaction I gave myself when I realised it...What stupidity loh...she might think I'm super insensitive, but I swear I didn't do it on purpose. Long time friends who know me, knew that I have short term memory..so they can vouch for me. I hope my friendship with my colleague has not been jeopardised bcoz of that, even though she didn't blame me for it.

Since afternoon, I've been feeling very bad about the whole incident. I felt like an ass!! I swear I'll forever remember this day and keep it firmly etched in my mind. Stupid brain!!!.... :(

No comments: