Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maturity vs Cuteness

This week has been great so far. And it can only get better. :) I guess after dishing out the “orientation pack” (the name that my Auntie Irene gave for the sweets I gave) to my colleagues, that should strengthen the bond between them and me. And I totally love that idea!! Giving joy now has just become my priority…hahahhaah…I felt so relieved and delightful after doing that deed. It’s like I’m floating. Deep down, I’m just glad my integration into the team is quite seamless, thanks to my auntie and Gimmy. Both should have bridge the gap for me, so I’m very happy to have them as my mentors. :)

I saw Miss Japan again and the femininity she eluded proved that, once again I’m attracted to maturity than cuteness. It’s the old age question of maturity vs youth. I can’t explain it, but I keep attracting older women and I totally have a thing for them. It’s the aura of maturity and ageing (sometimes it’s the wrinkles that add to the whole look…laugh lines can be sexy too) that keeps me from wanting them. It’s like a drug and you can’t kick it away. Cuteness can only bring you so far, but to be mature and able to hold oneself, that’s not every girl can. So if I come across any of them, I’m totally in awe and worship them…hahahahaha…

GOOD week and I’m TOTALLY looking forward to the weekend!!! Yayyy!!! So much to buy and check out…here’s the list and you might want to give some suggestions.. :)

1. Jacket for D&D (buy or rent…)
2. Brown Oxford’s
3. Brown loafers
4. Brown belt
5. Cuffed shirt (yellow, pink, white…)

Think that’s enough for this week…and I should check out Tampines 1 next week!! Swee!!!

No comments: