Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shocking News!!!

Had the biggest shock yesterday when I read the emails. MT is gonna be promoted!! WHAT THE HELL!!?? On what grounds, may I ask??!!…to me, he’s just slack and knows when to do what, that’s all. Maybe he’s a ball sucker, so that’s why. Maybe, just maybe it’s bcoz of his capabilities, which I couldn’t see, that projected him into the managerial position.

Anyway, that’s just the beginning of this snowball. The repercussion leads to Gimmy redeploy back to HQ, and me holding the fort in time to come. Even KG will only be there for once or twice a week. Oh man, what news when the excitement of new working partner is still so raw. The thought of rotating staff is so enticing that, as fast as it comes, it died down fast too. It’s a BIG BLOW to me loh. I thought I would have lunch kaki, but now it seems that I would have to lunch-in for the time I’m working here. Haiz…….sian…..it’s tough working when there’s help around. Imagine when there isn’t any. It will be a mental house, I tell you. I reckon my OT claims will be so high, it could make up 50% of my pay!! And it will be all too easy to hit that target.

I enjoy the time I share with Gim, and the working relationship we had built over the last months. We had everything going for us…and this just have to happen. Well, in a career prospects viewpoint, it’s a good move for both and I should congratulate them. But on a personal level, I just wish he didn’t have to move back. We both share the same mindset, i.e. workaholics, and share the same chemistry. I’m still skeptical whether I can form a great partnership with KG, but time will tell and I hope I’m prove wrong….really, I really hope so..

No comments: