Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My BIG 26!!



This year’s birthday was good as ever. Had a surprise party @ Happy Daze Café on our soccer nite where my fav gf was there as well. Really happy that she came. Bloody hell, if she didn’t…kekekekek… :p Anyway, my birthday celebrations really stretched from 23rd all the way to 30th. Seems like I’d a mega party rite? Wrong! It’s just that many activities were linked up that whole week and I would like to think that they are doing it for my big 26!! Kekeke…it’s fun to think that way :). It definitely spills over to our Krabi trip, where we had tremendous fun and lots of camwhoring as well!!! Of coz!!! With me around, the cam never leaves my hand. Hahahah…

Oh ya, the shocking prezzie I received was cK undies!!! Oh my god, those people of mine are going for broke this year. Hahahah…they are a bit too big for me, but I’ll try to fill it up..kekke ;) *naughty, naughty*

Got a shirt from my sista and I end up exchanging it for another shirt, coz it just don’t fit. But I love her thought though :) kudos to her!! As well as receiving many well wishes from my friends, far and near, close and acquaintances. Thank you all for that…really made this year a special one. :) Indeed it was. At least the settings and “procedures” were different and it was refreshing.

Catch more of me in my next few posts on my Krabi trip ;)

No comments: