Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Day 2 - Krabi



The official 1st full day of the trip started off with the Phi Phi Islands tour. We went island hopping and snorkeling. The snorkel was particularly disappointing, coz I was expecting more and it didn’t fulfill my expectations. Nonetheless, it was an experience. Have to go to other countries to snorkel liao…like Rendang, Bocaray, Lombok or even Maldives!! Hahaha…the list runs wild when the festive mood is just round the corner.

I even saw Andrea Foncesa at Maya Bay with her partner. Pretty lucky eh… ;) Well, that pretty summed up day 2. Coz the nite activities I rather not talk about it, as practically every nite we patronize the same Ao Nang Village…hunting down pad thai and Tom Yum Goong. The crazy fav of my people…don’t know what up with these 2 dishes…haiz…anyway, we had that for like 3 straight days..it’s crazy, but I’m not complaining. :p

No comments: