Thursday, December 04, 2008

Day 4 - Krabi



One of the better activities was rafting. The ele and ATV rides are nothing compared to this. The ATV was actually a ripe-off coz I was expecting a jungle trail instead I got a track. Super pissed when I saw it loh…any hot blooded male will feel the same way as me. It’s no fun man! Too restricted and we can’t ram the rpm..idiot people!! :<

Anyway, back to the rafting. It was a level 2/3 river and it’s perfect for beginners like us; not too choppy but still get the adrenaline rush. Our guides even splashed us with water with their paddles to keep us “high”. Hahahah…and we did it to other rafters as well…kekekeke…it was a splashing good time!!! We only wished it could be longer. I reckon there are longer courses elsewhere, but this time, that will do :).

No comments: