Thursday, December 18, 2008

Maggi Expert & Self-worth..

3 months hiatus has made me a Maggi expert. Hahahah…I know how much water to fill up the pot, the time management to make that perfect bowl of noodles. Cool!! :p Maybe I can take heart from my time at home, to learn a new skill. Kekekek…

My emotions ran high over the past days and it’s terrible!! There’s a couple of friends who were sweet to ask about my well-being. That’s very sweet and well-appreciated. :) Thank God I’ve friends like them…bless them ;) This job hunting is hard work and it’s taking a toil on my mental state. About to go into depression again and it’s gonna be difficult to get out of it…I’m sure of it.

The festive holidays ain’t doing any help but accelerate the bad feelings in me to go FULL POWER. I can’t spend and it’s a yucky feeling. I don’t want to have that again!! I need my self-worth back. That’s what I need for X’mas.

No comments: