Monday, November 17, 2008

It’s crazy money!!! Still can’t believe that I spent 4.5K in just 3 months!! I got a shock of my life when I update my passbook. My jaws almost dropped man. I know I spent but didn’t realize it’s so much loh. Sibei sian now…really lost the zest for life. I can’t even put the smile back on my face…no job, I really lost the meaning for life. Now I fully understand why people say jobs gives them purpose in life and motivation to live. Jobs are damn important loh. Not only it gives you monetary independence, it also gives you SELF WORTH. That I reckon is more important than anything else in the world. I suddenly feel real small when I walk along the streets. How I hope I can work like them…at least they get to be stressed out for the right reasons. Haiz….me and my dumb brain.

Don’t know how long I can tahan this hiatus. It’s coming 3 months and not a single meaningful interview. Hopefully those I sent out last week will work out something for me. *need to go temple and pray liao…wish for luck man..*

No comments: