Friday, March 28, 2008

Weird but True : )

Was on the train when this struck me. I realized my closest friends resemble me to a certain extent. Example, Jo, Soon & Jia Chen..and even Irene. Nice bright eyes, tanned skin, sharp features and a quirky personality!! Kekek…but the physical aspects are really true. (Jo, hor!!) And this phenomenon spread to my “mate finding” capability as well. Subconsciously, I would look for girls with those features too. ; ) That’s why the scientists said that, we tend to attract people who we feel comfortable in and to our criteria. Without knowing, we have been doing that to all our friends and lovers.

Go figure out. Take a close look at all your friends and (ex)-lovers, and you’ll realize they somehow have a certain look that is similar across the board. No wonder they say couples have “couple face” as they have certain features that look alike in each other. :p

Quite cool or scary, if you see it other perspective. So girls, now you know my criteria and remember to keep a look-out for me ya ; )

No comments: