Friday, March 21, 2008

A Boy, Not Yet A Man..

Met up with the girls (including a guy, Soon) tonite, and had the usual makan session. But that’s not the thing I wanna talk about. It’s Jo.

I don’t know why, but whenever I see her, I’ll poke fun at her or be extremely playful with my words (and being girly). Just feel that, the longer we didn’t meet, the harder I poke my jokes. I guess it’s my way of saying, “I miss you…”, “show some love over here”. The closer I am to the girl (the more I understand you and longer the time we spent, you will automatically promoted to the rank of “Girlfriend” :p), the more I’m at ease in her presence. In the 1st place, there isn’t many girls I can be comfortable with. Not even a handful. Maybe a couple (Jo’s always been the 1st, while Ser’s just promoted, but can anytime demote…not a firm candidate yet). Not easy to find a girlfriend who you can talk freely about sex, gays, tits, bikini waxing!!, amongst other stuff.

Under that playful façade, is a person who really wants your company and attention all the time. At least, most of the times :). Maybe I’m shy to show the emotional side in front of a crowd, but rather doing it in a subtle way. After all, I’m a guy (even though I’m a self-proclaimed girl, and ALWAYS WILL BE!! Kekek.. :p) and it’s just wired in me to show the masculinity, unknowingly.

So whenever I didn’t meet up with you girls for a long time, and I poke tons of jokes on you, means I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU LOTS k… :p The more, the better. Meaning, you’re someone in my life ; )

No comments: