Friday, March 07, 2008

Uneventful Shopping... :(

Subconsciously, I cut my hair according to Glenda Chong’s. Hahaha…realized that while I’m watching Channel News Asia. So funny… :p Maybe becoz I feel I resemble her a lot. The features, the sun-kissed tan. I reckon that’s the case :p Anyhow, looking good is still the main thing. Looking REAL good ; )

Went shopping for undies but very disappointed. Since November, there wasn’t any new designs under N2N brand. Shit loh!! So long liao, still no new stock meh??!! Actually damn pissed. Walked all the way from office to Chinatown Point, but it’s all time wasted. Sian…aaarrrgghhh!! Just feel like buying some new ones since I’d received an email saying they are having 30% storewide sale. But apparently, there’s nothing to my liking :( so sad…………

But what makes this day special is................it's my parent's 26th wedding anniversary!! Kudos to their never-ending love for each other and tying the knot on this special day 2 decades ago...So proud to be celebrating with/for them...wonder when's my turn will come.....??? Never?? :)

Anyway, Happy Anniversay dad & mum!! Enjoy this day and every other day to the fullest & stay healthy!! :)

*p.s my cam went flat, so have to charge it...so no pics babes... :p the next posting ya.

No comments: