Monday, March 10, 2008

2008: A year of sorrow/worries/gloom/saddness???

Seems like the world around me is crumbling. I may have started the domino effect, or I would like to think it that way. My friends’ relationship hasn’t been in the best of times. Justin just broke off with his girlfriend last Friday. Tracy’s man may be cheating behind her back. And my best bud, Soon, is having problems with Jess’ dad. Is this the year of failed relationships or are dark times beckoning our way? Everyone is facing stress from this issue. I feel the bad aura around my friends when they speak to me, but there’s nothing I can do. Just hope my presence will be comforting for them to ease a little of their worries/sorrow away.

Has been gloomy the past week. The weather, that is. I truly believe it reflect the mood of the people underneath him. Father Sun sets the rhythm for the day and that affects me a lot. Without it, I feel lost and nonchalant to my surroundings. I don’t really care what is happening and don’t want to know as well. Like I told many of my friends, I run on solar energy. Without it, I can’t operate properly. :)

No comments: