Friday, March 28, 2008

Suay? or just plain Annoying?

Yesterday lunch, went for porridge and with 1 woman in line, I thought it would be fast. But in actual fact, she was tabao-ing 4 packets and eating 1 bowl as well. I was like, “WAH LAU!!” Packed so much for what!! Her colleagues damn bloody asshole…asked a pregnant woman to tabao and bring it back. IDIOT!! As she ordered the same porridge as me, I thought was mine and almost whisked it away, before the uncle told me it’s her. My face instantly turned pissed. In the end, I took longer than usual to finish my meal and lesser time for my kopi break.

And today, another idiotic thing happened. And you guessed it; it’s a woman too! Was queuing to top-up my ez-link card, and then this girl took a bloody long time to top-up. And when I thought she was done, she took out another one!! I feel like shouting “F*** YOU!!” at the top of my lungs, if I can. Really ah!, sometimes Singaporeans can be a big turn-off (including myself) and inconsiderate. Gone with the world-class city status and back to more civil education from the ground.

Bloody pissed!!

No comments: