Thursday, March 06, 2008

My cute haircut

I LOVE my new hairstyle!!!!!!!! I’m crazy over it…kekek…took me a few months to come up with a nice one :) and I’m glad it took that long. Good things can’t be rushed. And everyone agreed!! Once I stepped into office today, I’d gotten compliments. Very good ones indeed. Kekek…'nice', 'handsome' are the common ones. So that made my day. Soooo happy…kekeek… :p I’m cuter than life!! *and I've gotten looks from BOTH girls AND guys..kekeke... :p* totally loving the moment!

It’s like a bop but a bit rougher on the ends. Kinda layered. For months my neck couldn’t see the sunlight, but now it can. Hahahha…had a nice slope at the back and gone were the long tresses of the past. Maybe I’ll post a pic in my next post, then you guys can have a look ; )

Nothing much to write. Just wanna share my joy with my girlfriends ;p Off to more shopping and showing-off!!

No comments: