Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A New J&J is in town!!

A new J&J is in town. It’s Jo & Jo…eh…to be premise, it’s Jo(anne) & Jo(seph) kekek…a budding love is in the making and the latest news were crazy!! He made the 1st move!! I shall not take the glory of announcing it. Shall leave it to the owner to tell you folks. Kekeke… :p

Seems like my bestest friends have ‘J’ in their names. Jed & Jess and now, Jo & Jo. I’m fated with Js and the number 17. hahah…coz my previous girlfriends’ and my wife’s birthday falls on 17th. What are the odds!!!??? Unbelievable. It’s more than 1/1,000,000. it’s more like 1/1,000,000,000!! Anyway, I’m not important now. Everyone’s been fast to tie the knot. Another girlfriend of mine may hold her wedding this year-end. Seems like everyone is rushing into this. Is it the “clock’s” ticking or the ultimate act of love? I’ll let u decide.

In a nutshell, all love is great. Pursue it and you shall reap rewards. You go, girl!!

No comments: