Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friends For Thought..Can't LIVE w/o Them ; )

Had the best hair-day yesterday!! Ever since I cut my hair 2 weeks back, I never had a good hair-day. The uncle cut so short at the top and my hair has to be comb back like Shanghai Tang. Hahhah…but now, it’s better and today I also had good hair-day. Kekeke…so happy! :p hope it will continue to CNY & Forever!! Hahahaha…had a good skin-day as well..everything’s been so nice and good :) I think I’ll be even “prettier” after my brow-trimming and micro-dermabrasion. Like what Jo said, I will be prettier than her..hahaha…so nice hor ; ) *we’ll be pretty together ok…kekek..*

If you girls wanna go for cheap brow-trimming, go to Lucky Plaza #03-54, Eternal Beauty. Only $5!! Where to find?! It’s good recommendation from Jo. My appointment will be this coming Sat, so I’ll kiv you girls after that ya. Will comment on the skills for you. :p Then after that will be my micro thingy. (that’s what Jo called it..hahahah) Lucky got slot loh, if not will be in March liao. I counted my lucky stars!! Kekeke…so happy!! Yippee!! :p feeling all girly again…

Really feel happier when I’m with my friends. Even compared to the past (when Irene & myself are still happy together), the companionship from friends is different and to me, it’s very precious. I will just light up and become more chatty and cheeky. :p Most probably becoz I feel more at ease with them and we complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses. We are so good in a group. Almost impenetrable. :)

Lastly, when Jo told me how happy she was when she came over to retrieve her stuff, I feel very sweet loh. Don’t know why, but just feel sweet loh. And she stayed less than 5 mins! So far, no one has said that to me. Not even Irene (she will feel envious coz she can’t get this at her home..maybe more on the jealousy side though). My folks are always extra nice to her, just like she’s their daughter. I always feel very comforting when my friends can communicate so well with my family. But this Jo ah, always very chatty and all my aunties also know her. Hahahah…though she didn’t visit for quite some time now, they still emit the same warmth as ever. Maybe they should keep her as god-daughter. Hmmmm…a food for thought.

No comments: