Monday, January 07, 2008

Love is Sweet..Hot & Sexy..I WANNA FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!

I wanna fall in love all over again!! I even dreamt about it last night! The setting was in Paris @ an al fresco café along the riverside. So idyllic, so comforting. Somehow, I always dreamt of Caucasian girls. Oh well, they are my dream partners all this while. Kekeek…it’s all Jo’s fault! All the talking about the thrill of budding relationship makes me drool with envy. Hahahah…but I’m really happy for her. Happy that she found a new love (I got a gut feeling it will bear fruit. Confirm!) and a new goal in life. She’s gushing with “awwwww” and “ahhhh” whenever the doctor is asked or mentioned. 1st time on the phone and it lasted 45mins! What does that tell you my friends? It’s OBVIOUS!! Both of them are obviously attracted to one another. Awwwwwwwww, it’s so sweet….I can’t take it. I WANNA BE IN HER SHOES ALSO!! The infatuation of romance is so strong that sex can’t hold a candle to it. So good hor…I wish I can be in her shoes.

Just hope she’s gonna have a wonderful life hereafter. ; )

No comments: