Sunday, February 03, 2008

Beauty Treatments

As I promised, here’s the review of the beauty services I’ve tried on Saturday. For the brow-trimming, it’s fast, cheap and their friendly service is their No.1 strength. Only spent about 15mins there and off to Nik’s Maple clinic for my micro-dermabrasion. Spent 1-1/2hrs and it’s worth every min!! coz, I fell asleep during the treatment. Hahahah…but I only sleep after the Extraction step, which is also known as squeezing blackheads. *pain!!* :p The massage of various lotion on my face was really relaxing. Really looking forward to my next visit in March. At first, I would ask what were the ingredients she used, but after that, I couldn’t be bothered coz it’s too comfy!! The air-con’s at a comfortable temperature, unlike the other beauty salons I’ve been to, which can be freezing cold. This is just nice and you girls can wear a tank top and bers, and you’ll still be toasty under the blankets. :)

Off to the next beauty treatment! Hmmmm…keeping fit is on my mind now. Getting too fat of late, need to run off those pounds and get those firm legs back!! Been 2 months since my last run. *bloody hell!!* Haiz, left 3 days to run…hopefully can cheat my body to thinking I’ve ran for 3 weeks and trim down my fats. Hahahaha…

No comments: