Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Pack of Ciggies???

Gotten help from the least expected places….through Facebook from my secondary school classmate. The thing is, we hardly had anything to say to each other then. There were definitely less than 10 words we conversed during our 2 years in lower sec. But still, she offered to help when she saw my “distress” signal via my heading. That was so so sweet/nice and definitely HEART WARMING (I think it’s my 2nd or 3rd time using this word in consecutive days).

Alice was the last person I knew who would lend a hand. We weren’t close then (for sure) and we only got in contact like few months ago. So, I really appreciate her help….from way deep down. I also had friends like YS to send his regards and the latest to join the bandwagon was Xiao Long. I guess it’s really comforting to know that people do care about people; no matter how minute the offering was, it’s the gesture and thought that put into it. That’s huge enough for me. And oh ya, Su. She’s 1 hell of a supporter too. Hahhaha…I was always there for her listening to her shit and stuff and the time had finally came for her to do the same for me, and she promptly did it, w/o me asking. And that’s COOL. *pump fist to the heart*

Lately, I’ve likened my state to the current economy. I was doing very well for the past 3 years until the bubble burst in Sept 08, and everything went downhill from there. It’s EXACTLY the replica of what the economy is right now. There’s always bad news every single hour. You hear it everywhere; news, radio, word of mouth. It’s practically in the air we breathe. There’s no escaping. So I’m just praying hard traces of recovery can be sighted soon, so maybe my own luck will do the same concurrently. Hahahaah…it’s funny but I think it’s related. You cannot be lucky all the time, but similarly, you cannot be suay all your life. There’s yin and yang, and the balance must almost be met in life. So, I’m just waiting for that day to come...

Shout out to all you guys out there who showed your care/concern. Really appreciate it…every single drop of it. Love ya guys!!

I hope I can get out of this rut faster and emerging a stronger person. I really do. Hope that time will come soon.

No comments: